Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year - Sindhi


I told GOD:                    Let all my friends be healthy and happy forever...! 

GOD said:                     4 days only....! 

I said:                           OK! let them be SO ON a Spring DayA Summer Day, AN Autumn Day, and  A Winter Day. 

GOD said:                    NOOOOOOOOOOO  3 days.. 

I said:                           OK! Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

GOD said:                    NOOOOOOOOOOO, THEN 2 days! 

I said:                           OK! a Bright Day (Daytime) and Dark Day (Night-time). 

GOD said:                    NoOOOOOOOOOOOO  just 1 day! 

I said:                          Yes! OK!

GOD asked:               Which day? 

I said:                          Every Day in the living years of all my friends!  

GOD laughed, and said: You Sindhis know how to negotiate. But since you are praying and asking happiness for your friends, I can't refuse.  I love everyone who thinks of others first, so don't you worry...All your friends will be healthy and happy Every Day! 

 
ALL THE BEST! MAY YOU ALWAYS BE HAPPY & HEALTHY


(¨`·.·´¨) Always
`·.¸(¨`·.·´¨)
Keep
(¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´
Smiling! 
`·.¸.·´



No comments: